11 things you didn’t know about Norwich’s Tunnel of Light
PUBLISHED: 17:11 14 December 2017 | UPDATED: 17:11 14 December 2017
(c) copyright newzulu.com
The popular Tunnel of Light is back in the city for the second year running. Have you been to visit it yet?
1. It’s 45 metres long, 4 metres high and 6 metres wide
2. The tunnel is the biggest of it’s kind in the whole of Europe
3. 57,000 lightbulbs help turn the city centre into a magical paradise
4. These lightbulbs are on over five miles of cable
5. The lights are supposed to reflect the patterns and colours of the Northern Lights
6. It cost £60,000 to produce
7. Over 200,000 extra people visited Norwich in November 2016 compared to the year before
8. There’s a special geofilter which is live on Snapchat
9. Use the hashtag #MyTunnelOfLight when you post your photos to social media
10. There is the addition of glittering tiara this year
11. The tunnel is open until Friday January 5 2018 at 5pm
The tunnel is located just opposite The Forum in the city centre, alongside Next on Hayhill.