Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- Credit: TW Gaze
An 1881 former Methodist chapel in Norfolk with original features has gone up for sale by formal tender.
The building in Chapel Street, Shipdham, was rebuilt in 1881 and has interesting features such as two large vaulted rooms and a circular window at the front.
It offers more than 3,000sqft of accommodation and scope for various uses, subject to planning permission.
Agents TW Gaze state: "There are plenty of features to get excited about including the two large vaulted rooms with ornate ceiling brackets and the cast iron work to the gallery.
"The rooms are bright."
Outside, the property, which does not have a graveyard, has very limited space with just the railed area to the front and a walkway path at the rear and one side.
- 1 'Patience is key' - Terry and Shirley share secret to 60 years of marriage
- 2 Bin collectors could strike over long-running pay dispute
- 3 Firm's roadworkers wearing bodycams amid rising abuse from drivers
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Strong winds to continue as police issue flooding and debris warning
- 7 Norfolk scams: Washing machine fraudsters and fake WhatsApp messages
- 8 Virus expert predicts Omicron will start 'outcompeting' Delta
- 9 Where can I see Santa on his sleigh in Breckland this Christmas?
- 10 How are businesses feeling about the threat of Omicron?