Pair of town centre retail units up for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A pair of retail units in Dereham town centre are set to go under the hammer.
Properties at 15 and 17 Norwich Street are to be sold by Auction House East Anglia on Wednesday, June 15.
Number 15, classed as a retail property, has a guide price of £70-80,000 for a freehold tenure.
The ground floor is a shop space that was recently let to a growing business, Jazzy Cupcakes and Candy Company, which is said to produce a rental income of £7,500 per annum.
On the two upper floors is a two-bedroom flat which has a ground rent income of £150 per annum.
Meanwhile, number 17 - class as a mixed use property - was most recently let to Venture Farm Animal Trust for its charity shop.
It produces a rental income of £8,000 per annum, while the two-bed flat on the upper floor also has a ground rent income of £150 per annum.
- 1 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 2 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 3 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal
- 4 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 5 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 6 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 7 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 8 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 9 Police ask public to check sheds in search for missing man
- 10 Man caught with cannabis after armed police called to Dereham park
The auction is scheduled to get under way at 11am and is being streamed online.
To find out more, call Auction House East Anglia on 01603 505 100 or visit auctionhouse.co.uk/eastanglia.