Plenty of potential: Rural cottage in need of renovation is for sale for £200,000
- Credit: Savills
A three-bedroom cottage has come up for sale in the Norfolk countryside - and at a bargain price of just £200,000, it could make an ideal renovation project.
Known as Farm Cottage, the semi-detached property is nestled in Bylaugh, near Dereham, and is described by selling agents, Savills, as being "set in a wonderfully quiet and rural setting in undulating countryside."
The ground-floor is well arranged with an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, utility area and a basic conservatory. Three bedrooms - including a large master - and a family bathroom are located upstairs.
Farm Cottage could benefit from some updating and refurbishment and, for the right owners, it could make an ideal renovation project as it offers plenty of potential.
Outside, there is a gravelled parking area and an outbuilding constructed of brick and flint, of which Farm Cottage has a part of and is currently used for storage.
You may also want to watch:
There is also an enclosed garden and lovely rural views.
For more information, contact Savills.
- 1 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 2 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 3 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 4 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 5 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 6 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages
- 7 Special needs children miss school as parents face 'shambolic' transport
- 8 'A fabulous asset' - town centre pocket park finally opens
- 9 Man who was late to take son to school event jailed for fatal A47 crash
- 10 More than 450 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
Guide price: £200,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com