Fixer upper cottage in half an acre is for sale by auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A four-bed cottage set in half an acre is for sale by online auction later this month - after being one of the most viewed homes on Zoopla in August.
Mill Hill Farmhouse in Foulsham near Dereham is priced at a guide of £300,000 with Auction House East Anglia, who say it is in need of restoration but "offers potential to become a great family home."
The cottage is detached and has a front porch, two reception rooms, kitchen, study, bathroom and garden room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and two landing bedrooms, as well as a cloakroom.
The property sits well within its grounds and has a range of useful outbuildings, which could offer further accommodation, subject to planning.
Auction House East Anglia say that though the gardens "have been left to ramble" they offer great scope to return to their former glory.
The auction will take place online at 11am on Wednesday, September 8. Visit www.auctionhouse.co.uk/eastanglia for further details including legal packs.
- 1 'Patience is key' - Terry and Shirley share secret to 60 years of marriage
- 2 How are businesses feeling about the threat of Omicron?
- 3 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 4 Excitement as church's wreath trail returns to Dereham
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Police officer puts on a show for charity that means a lot to him
- 7 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Dereham Lions take families to meet Father Christmas
- 10 Bin collectors could strike over long-running pay dispute
Hindolveston Road, Foulsham
Guide price: £300,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.