Property spotlight: Four-bed in Hockering with private fishing lakes in 10 acres of land
- Credit: abbotFox
This four-bed home in Hockering, which has 10 acres of land and three fishing lakes, is on the market for £1.35m.
The current owners of Park Farm have been using the land as a well-known fishery business with potential for expansion.
There is planning permission for accommodation to be built.
The ground floor contains a large entrance hall, home gym, a vaulted living room with an inglenook fireplace and access to a sun deck, an atrium, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room.
There is also a pantry, a utility room and boot room, as well as a study and a store.
The basement is mainly a garage but also has two workshops and a wood store.
The first floor contains the family bathroom and four bedrooms, two of which have an ensuite and one has a walk-in wardrobe.
- 1 Developer requests not to contribute £100,000 for affordable housing
- 2 What the average Norfolk house price can buy you in the county's towns
- 3 Village chapel could be converted into homes
- 4 Rare pink grasshoppers spotted in Norfolk garden
- 5 Niece pledges 10,000 steps a day after uncle's 'bombshell' brain tumour
- 6 Biker taken to hospital after crash involving SUV
- 7 Fears access road for new housing will be built on sacred land
- 8 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 9 Troops parade through Dereham after being given freedom of the town
- 10 Contact tracing scammers return as Covid rates rise
The bedrooms all have views out to the lakes.
The home is set within 10.5 acres and has three well-stocked fishing lakes with 65 swims between them.
There are various outbuildings including a detached triple garage as well as well-maintained gardens, paddocks and a meadow.
Park Farm, Hockering
Guide Price: £1,350,000
abbotFox, 01603 660000, www.abbotfox.co.uk