Ready to renovate: 'Unique' cottage overlooking water meadows is for sale
- Credit: Savills
A three-bedroom cottage overlooking water meadows towards the River Wensum in Norfolk has come up for sale at a guide price of £395,000.
Marsh Cottage in Elsing near Dereham is described by selling agents Savills as a wonderfully positioned period cottage, enjoying complete privacy.
"You really only have the wildlife for company, making it a unique spot," says property agent Ben Rivett, and although it is in good working order throughout, it also offers plenty of opportunity to renovate.
The property is set back from the road and includes a dining room, kitchen and spacious sitting room with open fire, as well as a useful utility/boot room and a ground-floor cloakroom.
All three of its bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with a bath/shower room.
Surrounding the property are mature gardens and grounds which include a wooded area, lawn and gravel parking.
For more information, contact Savills.
- 1 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 2 Tributes to 'brilliant role model' who worked tirelessly for his cricket club
- 3 Drivers face delays after two crashes near Dereham
- 4 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 5 The Norfolk festival where under 13s get in for free
- 6 'Not a lot of spending' - Dereham traders report footfall decline
- 7 Heatwave to return this week - but how hot is Norfolk going to be?
- 8 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 9 Health warning issued as temperatures to hit 34C in Norfolk this week
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our pictures from Reepham Festival?
Mill Street, Elsing
Guide price: £395,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com