Ready to renovate: 'Unique' cottage overlooking water meadows is for sale
- Credit: Savills
A three-bedroom cottage overlooking water meadows towards the River Wensum in Norfolk has come up for sale at a guide price of £395,000.
Marsh Cottage in Elsing near Dereham is described by selling agents Savills as a wonderfully positioned period cottage, enjoying complete privacy.
"You really only have the wildlife for company, making it a unique spot," says property agent Ben Rivett, and although it is in good working order throughout, it also offers plenty of opportunity to renovate.
The property is set back from the road and includes a dining room, kitchen and spacious sitting room with open fire, as well as a useful utility/boot room and a ground-floor cloakroom.
All three of its bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with a bath/shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Surrounding the property are mature gardens and grounds which include a wooded area, lawn and gravel parking.
For more information, contact Savills.
- 1 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 BGT star leaves children in 'fits of laughter' with school performance
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 6 'We've got a serious fire in our belly' - Dereham band's post-Covid tour
- 7 'It's lovely seeing people back'- Smiles as zoo reopens for families
- 8 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
Mill Street, Elsing
Guide price: £395,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com