Stunning 'Grand Designs' home with indoor pond is for sale for £1.8m
- Credit: Sowerbys
A Grand Designs style home with its own games room and an indoor pond has come up for sale in Lyng at a guide price of £1,800,000.
Selling agents Sowerbys describe the newly-built, six-bedroom property as a "truly stunning and innovative" home, offering amazing countryside views and 12,000 sq ft of living space.
The ground floor features an open-plan living area with a kitchen as well as a separate, self-contained living room. There is also an office, utility area and access to the integral garage.
But perhaps the property's most unusual feature is its large, light-fitted garden room, right in the centre of the build. It really does bring the outside in with raised flower beds and a large, brick-built pond with working water feature.
And the luxury continues upstairs, too. The master bedroom, which is situated on the first floor, includes a walk-in dressing room plus a large en suite and access to a balcony.
There are also two additional en suite bedrooms on this floor, plus a second sitting room with adjoining balcony.
The second floor is not only home to three further bedrooms and a family bathroom but lots of leisure space, too, as it features a large games room and separate entertainment room.
- 1 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 BGT star leaves children in 'fits of laughter' with school performance
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 'We've got a serious fire in our belly' - Dereham band's post-Covid tour
- 7 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 8 'It's lovely seeing people back'- Smiles as zoo reopens for families
- 9 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
- 10 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
Contact Sowerbys for more information.
Rectory Road, Lyng
Guide price: £1,800,000
Sowerbys, 01603 950215, www.sowerbys.com