You can now stay in this 19th-century corn mill with a circular bedroom
- Credit: Travel Chapter/Holiday Cottages
Those in need of a well-earned rest can now stay at a 19th-century corn mill near Dereham.
Surrounding by farmland, The Old Mill in Mattishall is now available for short breaks.
This original windmill, dating back to 1857, has been converted into a pretty cottage that sleeps two guests and a dog.
Its stand-out quality is the unique circular bedroom, while original features including exposed beams have also been retained.
Holidaymakers can expert a cosy and inviting lounge/dining area, a traditional and fully-equipped kitchen, a double bedroom accessed via an open tread staircase, and a bathroom.
The private garden and courtyard offers a patio with picturesque views of rolling countryside.
Positioned on the edge of Mattishall, the mill is a short walk from shops, the Swan Inn pub and a fish and chip shop.
- 1 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 2 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 3 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 4 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 5 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 6 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 7 Dereham school recognised for commitment to equality and diversity
- 8 The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 10 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
A three-night break at The Old Mill starts at £342.
For more information or to book, visit kettcountrycottages.co.uk/cottages/the-old-mill--mattishall.