2nd Toftwood Brownies fundraise with afternoon tea for pack Ireland trip
- Credit: Archant
The 2nd Toftwood Brownies group are fundraising for their next pack holiday to Ireland.
The group are hosting a tea party to raise the funds for the trip, which they hope to take in the summer of 2019.
Their afternoon tea themed fundraiser will be on Sunday, October 29, from 3-4.30pm.
Tickets are priced at £5 for adults and £3 for children.
The ticket price includes a full afternoon tea, and there will also be a lucky dip, raffle, and tombola at the event.
The group are currently collecting for prizes. Any donations of tombola or raffle prizes would be gratefully received by the Brownies and their leaders.
Brownies is for girls aged seven to ten years old.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after being punched and kicked in Dereham assault
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 4 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 5 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 6 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 7 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 10 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
The 2nd Toftwood Brownies are part of the Girlguiding Organisation.
The group has been running for many years, and is a lively and very active pack, with the group recently spending a summer pack holiday in on the North Norfolk coast, in Sheringham.