A47 closed in both directions after crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has suffered minor injuries in a collision that has closed the A47 at Little Fransham, near Dereham.
Norfolk Police were called following reports of a collision and has closed the road to all traffic.
Officers were called at 6.20pm on Wednesday evening to the single carriageway section of the A47 following a collision between a Renault and a Ford Fiesta.
A police spokesman said a woman has suffered minor injuries in the collision.
He added: "The road is totally blocked and we are still there.
"We are just arranging recovery. We have managed some of the traffic congestion."
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) and Breckland Police are at the scene.
- 1 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 2 Norfolk-based soldiers raise £5,000 after running 3,000 miles
- 3 'Irreplaceable' - Tributes paid to boxing club legend
- 4 Norfolk teen sells drone footage to the Discovery Channel
- 5 Carpenter selling full-sized Dr Who Tardis he made
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 7 Former footballer from Dereham launches mental health foundation
- 8 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 9 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 10 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
Motorists are asked to avoid the area and local diversions are in place.