Casualties freed from vehicle after crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
Temporary diversions had to be put in place following an accident on the A47, near Dereham.
The collision happened at about 12.30pm on Saturday April 14, near to the B1147 turning for Swanton Morley.
Police were still on at about 3pm when full diversions were put into place.
Fire crews were also called out and two appliances from Dereham and a heavy rescue appliance from Carrow attended.
Crews used 'HRE to extricate casualties, and provided scene safety'.
You may also want to watch:
Officers had to await highways to remove debris and spillages from the scene. The road was cleared and opened by about 4pm.
A spokesperson from Norfolk police said they believed only one vehicle was involved and one person suffered 'slight' minor injuries.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens