Casualties freed from vehicle after crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
Temporary diversions had to be put in place following an accident on the A47, near Dereham.
The collision happened at about 12.30pm on Saturday April 14, near to the B1147 turning for Swanton Morley.
Police were still on at about 3pm when full diversions were put into place.
Fire crews were also called out and two appliances from Dereham and a heavy rescue appliance from Carrow attended.
Crews used 'HRE to extricate casualties, and provided scene safety'.
Officers had to await highways to remove debris and spillages from the scene. The road was cleared and opened by about 4pm.
A spokesperson from Norfolk police said they believed only one vehicle was involved and one person suffered 'slight' minor injuries.
- 1 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Landmark nature project aims to rejuvenate river valley wildlife
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 8 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 9 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 10 Norfolk Tory MP calls for 'serious changes' following Sue Gray report