Casualties freed from vehicle after crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
Temporary diversions had to be put in place following an accident on the A47, near Dereham.
The collision happened at about 12.30pm on Saturday April 14, near to the B1147 turning for Swanton Morley.
Police were still on at about 3pm when full diversions were put into place.
Fire crews were also called out and two appliances from Dereham and a heavy rescue appliance from Carrow attended.
Crews used 'HRE to extricate casualties, and provided scene safety'.
You may also want to watch:
Officers had to await highways to remove debris and spillages from the scene. The road was cleared and opened by about 4pm.
A spokesperson from Norfolk police said they believed only one vehicle was involved and one person suffered 'slight' minor injuries.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 3 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Artist’s tribute to ‘courageous’ cancer charity founder
- 10 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney