What are you looking forward to doing when the lockdown is over?
Because of the coronavirus and the lockdown that’s come with it our lives are much different from what they were just a few months ago.
The importance of social distancing in slowing the spread of the virus means we can no longer do many of the things we used to take for granted.
But one day, the lockdown will be over - we’d like to find out what people in mid and north Norfolk are most looking forward to when it is.
Perhaps you long to ride the Mid Norfolk Railway, or go bird watching at Pensthopre.
Are you looking forward to having a pint at your local with some friends, or taking your mum for coffee and a slice of cake?
You may also want to watch:
Or maybe you’d most like to simply sit on the beach with a serving of fish and chips and enjoy the sun.
Whatever you’re dreaming of doing when the lockdown is over, we’d like to hear from you.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk
Please select the option/s in the survey on this page that most appeal to you, or enter a different answer at the bottom of the form.