What are you looking forward to doing when the lockdown is over?
Because of the coronavirus and the lockdown that’s come with it our lives are much different from what they were just a few months ago.
The importance of social distancing in slowing the spread of the virus means we can no longer do many of the things we used to take for granted.
But one day, the lockdown will be over - we’d like to find out what people in mid and north Norfolk are most looking forward to when it is.
Perhaps you long to ride the Mid Norfolk Railway, or go bird watching at Pensthopre.
Are you looking forward to having a pint at your local with some friends, or taking your mum for coffee and a slice of cake?
Or maybe you’d most like to simply sit on the beach with a serving of fish and chips and enjoy the sun.
Whatever you’re dreaming of doing when the lockdown is over, we’d like to hear from you.
- 1 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 2 Former military man elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 3 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 4 Magpies moved to Midlands league for 2022/23 season
- 5 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 6 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 7 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Organisers hail success of first ever Dereham Day
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Please select the option/s in the survey on this page that most appeal to you, or enter a different answer at the bottom of the form.