Air ambulance called to crash near Fakenham
TATTERSETT: The air ambulance was called to the A148 near Fakenham after a crash involving two cars on Sunday. Two fire service crews from Fakenham attended to help release one person from the vehicle.
TATTERSETT: Three people were taken to hospital following a crash near Fakenham.
The collision involving two vehicles happened on the A148 at Tattersett at about 1pm on Sunday.
At least one person had to be rescued by firefighters after they were left trapped in a car.
The air ambulance was called to the scene but the three people were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn by road.
Two fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash scene.
t At about 3am on Sunday fire fighters from Dereham were called to put out a car fire on private land in Commercial Road.
- 1 Young woman reveals tough reality of living with multiple sclerosis
- 2 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 5 Council privately plans to sell golf club it spent £10m on for just £2m
- 6 Man dies after suffering medical episode in Iceland store
- 7 Half of Times readers would accept further lockdowns, survey suggests
- 8 'A great idea' - Shop space helps small businesses showcase products
- 9 School invites former pupils to help explore its history
- 10 Warning over scam caller telling people they are unvaccinated