Air ambulance called to crash near Fakenham
TATTERSETT: The air ambulance was called to the A148 near Fakenham after a crash involving two cars on Sunday. Two fire service crews from Fakenham attended to help release one person from the vehicle.
TATTERSETT: Three people were taken to hospital following a crash near Fakenham.
The collision involving two vehicles happened on the A148 at Tattersett at about 1pm on Sunday.
At least one person had to be rescued by firefighters after they were left trapped in a car.
The air ambulance was called to the scene but the three people were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn by road.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire crews from Fakenham attended the crash scene.
t At about 3am on Sunday fire fighters from Dereham were called to put out a car fire on private land in Commercial Road.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church