Alleged drink driver failed to appear in court after crashing into school fence
- Credit: Archant
A 42-year-old man has failed to appear in court after being charged with drink driving following a crash into the fence at Dereham Church Infants School.
Jonathan Osborne, 42, of Park Highatt Drive, Shipdham, was arrested after a car hit a telegraph pole outside the school in St Withburga Lane and then went into the fence at 11pm on October 22.
He was due before King's Lynn magistrates on October 30 but didn't appear.
The hearing was adjourned until December 1.
Emergency services including police and ambulance were called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
No one was seriously injured.
The schools and homes in the nearby area were without internet or phone lines for several days after the collision.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway