Alleged drink driver failed to appear in court after crashing into school fence
- Credit: Archant
A 42-year-old man has failed to appear in court after being charged with drink driving following a crash into the fence at Dereham Church Infants School.
Jonathan Osborne, 42, of Park Highatt Drive, Shipdham, was arrested after a car hit a telegraph pole outside the school in St Withburga Lane and then went into the fence at 11pm on October 22.
He was due before King's Lynn magistrates on October 30 but didn't appear.
The hearing was adjourned until December 1.
Emergency services including police and ambulance were called to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
No one was seriously injured.
The schools and homes in the nearby area were without internet or phone lines for several days after the collision.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland