Appeal to catch wanted man
Ian ClarkePolice have appealed for help to track down a wanted man - but refused to say what crime he was jailed for.Christopher Hall, 51, has been wanted on recall to prison since Friday May 15, having breached the terms of his licence.Ian Clarke
Police have appealed for help to track down a wanted man - but refused to say what crime he was jailed for.
Christopher Hall, 51, has been wanted on recall to prison since Friday May 15, having breached the terms of his licence.
He was last seen in the Dereham area.
A spokesman said: 'We would advise members of the public not to approach him, although he is not believed to pose a risk. Anyone who recognises him should contact police officers immediately.'
But the spokesman added that it was 'force policy' not to release any more information about him or his crime or how long he had been jailed for.
Anyone with information should contact police on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Man injured teen with catapult after supermarket row
- 2 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 3 Volunteer exodus puts future of beloved windmill under threat
- 4 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 5 Huge solar farm proposed near Roman site
- 6 Town centre set to welcome vegan street food truck
- 7 What the average UK house price can buy you in Norfolk's towns
- 8 Decision over funding for Queen Mother's Garden revamp delayed
- 9 Father accused of baby murder blamed car seat for bruise
- 10 Revealed: The 20 areas of Norfolk 'regularly at risk of flooding'