Is it you? The search is on for town’s biggest rugby fan
- Credit: Archant
A market town pub is searching for its biggest rugby fan - and it could be you.
To mark the start of the Rugby World Cup, the Gemini, in Dereham, has teamed up with former England rugby player, Andy Goode.
The Greene King pub, on Sandy Lane, is giving fans the chance to win £1,000 and a rugby viewing experience in the pub with Goode for England's game against Argentina on Saturday, October 5.
As well as watching the match, the superfan will be able to bring five of their mates with them to a VIP screening area, with unlimited food and beer.
Vicky Evans-Melo, Gemini general manager, said: "Nothing compares to watching the rugby in the pub surrounded by other fans - the atmosphere and camaraderie is fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
"So, if you live and breathe rugby and fancy £1,000 cash, as well as the chance to meet rugby legend Andy Goode, then we want to hear from you."
To enter click here and explain in less than 100 words or less why you deserve the title of Dereham's biggest rugby fan.
- 1 Step in the right direction for neglected footpath
- 2 Sir David Attenborough praises Dereham school’s eco achievements
- 3 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 4 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 5 Armed forces to be honoured in council ceremony
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Norfolk council agrees to go smoke free at headquarters
- 8 Your Say: Will Dereham locals go on holiday abroad this summer?
- 9 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
- 10 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise