Is it you? The search is on for town’s biggest rugby fan
- Credit: Archant
A market town pub is searching for its biggest rugby fan - and it could be you.
To mark the start of the Rugby World Cup, the Gemini, in Dereham, has teamed up with former England rugby player, Andy Goode.
The Greene King pub, on Sandy Lane, is giving fans the chance to win £1,000 and a rugby viewing experience in the pub with Goode for England's game against Argentina on Saturday, October 5.
As well as watching the match, the superfan will be able to bring five of their mates with them to a VIP screening area, with unlimited food and beer.
Vicky Evans-Melo, Gemini general manager, said: "Nothing compares to watching the rugby in the pub surrounded by other fans - the atmosphere and camaraderie is fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
"So, if you live and breathe rugby and fancy £1,000 cash, as well as the chance to meet rugby legend Andy Goode, then we want to hear from you."
To enter click here and explain in less than 100 words or less why you deserve the title of Dereham's biggest rugby fan.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 7 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 8 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 9 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 10 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?