Is it you? The search is on for town’s biggest rugby fan
- Credit: Archant
A market town pub is searching for its biggest rugby fan - and it could be you.
To mark the start of the Rugby World Cup, the Gemini, in Dereham, has teamed up with former England rugby player, Andy Goode.
The Greene King pub, on Sandy Lane, is giving fans the chance to win £1,000 and a rugby viewing experience in the pub with Goode for England's game against Argentina on Saturday, October 5.
As well as watching the match, the superfan will be able to bring five of their mates with them to a VIP screening area, with unlimited food and beer.
Vicky Evans-Melo, Gemini general manager, said: "Nothing compares to watching the rugby in the pub surrounded by other fans - the atmosphere and camaraderie is fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
"So, if you live and breathe rugby and fancy £1,000 cash, as well as the chance to meet rugby legend Andy Goode, then we want to hear from you."
To enter click here and explain in less than 100 words or less why you deserve the title of Dereham's biggest rugby fan.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000