Back with a bang! Family fun at Swanton Morley village fireworks display
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
Swanton Morley's annual 'Fireworks Spectacular' will return to the mid-Norfolk village with a bang.
Billed as 'probably the best village display in Norfolk', the fuses will be lit at 7pm before the sky is lit up with a display of dazzling fireworks.
The event, held on Saturday, November 4, will have a range of entertainment, food, and drink on offer: from a kids' disco and entertainment, a bar, and tea and coffee, to a barbeque and hog roast.
Spectators can also keep cosy in the cold by huddling around the bonfire.
Gates to the village spectacular, at Swanton Morley village hall, open at 5pm, and tickets cost £6 for adults and £4 for children until 14.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the night of family fun will go to village organisations.
Organisers ask that no sparklers are used at the event, as they pose a risk to the football pitch.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
The event is hosted by Friends of All Saints Church, Swanton Morley.