Back with a bang! Family fun at Swanton Morley village fireworks display
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
Swanton Morley's annual 'Fireworks Spectacular' will return to the mid-Norfolk village with a bang.
Billed as 'probably the best village display in Norfolk', the fuses will be lit at 7pm before the sky is lit up with a display of dazzling fireworks.
The event, held on Saturday, November 4, will have a range of entertainment, food, and drink on offer: from a kids' disco and entertainment, a bar, and tea and coffee, to a barbeque and hog roast.
Spectators can also keep cosy in the cold by huddling around the bonfire.
Gates to the village spectacular, at Swanton Morley village hall, open at 5pm, and tickets cost £6 for adults and £4 for children until 14.
All proceeds from the night of family fun will go to village organisations.
Organisers ask that no sparklers are used at the event, as they pose a risk to the football pitch.
- 1 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 2 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 3 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Households report supply issues and buses diverted due to burst water main
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 7 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 8 Magpies moved to Midlands league for 2022/23 season
- 9 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 10 Norfolk war hero saluted at poignant service
The event is hosted by Friends of All Saints Church, Swanton Morley.