Neighbourhood cinema invites movie-lovers to select films to be shown
- Credit: Archant
Bawdeswell village cinema has invited film-lovers to pick the movies it will screen next year.
The cinema has asked viewers to pick their top four choices from the 12 films on offer, and rank them in order of preference.
The chosen films will then be screened from January to April 2018.
The films on offer range from drama and adventure, to mystery and comedy.
The list of choices consists of: Dunkirk; Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool; Goodbye Christopher Robin; Hampstead; Lost in Paris; Murder on the Orient Express; My Cousin Rachel; The Exception; The Mountain Between Us; The Other Side of the Lake; The Party; and Victoria and Abdul.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone keen to have their picks selected should let the cinema know their chosen films by midday on Wednesday, November 15.
Bawdeswell village cinema is a neighbourhood non-profit project. Films are screened in the Bawdeswell village hall.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 5 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 6 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 7 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 8 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 9 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today