Neighbourhood cinema invites movie-lovers to select films to be shown
- Credit: Archant
Bawdeswell village cinema has invited film-lovers to pick the movies it will screen next year.
The cinema has asked viewers to pick their top four choices from the 12 films on offer, and rank them in order of preference.
The chosen films will then be screened from January to April 2018.
The films on offer range from drama and adventure, to mystery and comedy.
The list of choices consists of: Dunkirk; Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool; Goodbye Christopher Robin; Hampstead; Lost in Paris; Murder on the Orient Express; My Cousin Rachel; The Exception; The Mountain Between Us; The Other Side of the Lake; The Party; and Victoria and Abdul.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone keen to have their picks selected should let the cinema know their chosen films by midday on Wednesday, November 15.
Bawdeswell village cinema is a neighbourhood non-profit project. Films are screened in the Bawdeswell village hall.
- 1 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 2 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 3 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 6 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 500pc during lockdown
- 7 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 8 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 9 'Appalling' online abuse targeted at MPs
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk