Neighbourhood cinema invites movie-lovers to select films to be shown
- Credit: Archant
Bawdeswell village cinema has invited film-lovers to pick the movies it will screen next year.
The cinema has asked viewers to pick their top four choices from the 12 films on offer, and rank them in order of preference.
The chosen films will then be screened from January to April 2018.
The films on offer range from drama and adventure, to mystery and comedy.
The list of choices consists of: Dunkirk; Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool; Goodbye Christopher Robin; Hampstead; Lost in Paris; Murder on the Orient Express; My Cousin Rachel; The Exception; The Mountain Between Us; The Other Side of the Lake; The Party; and Victoria and Abdul.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone keen to have their picks selected should let the cinema know their chosen films by midday on Wednesday, November 15.
Bawdeswell village cinema is a neighbourhood non-profit project. Films are screened in the Bawdeswell village hall.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town