Latest exhibition at a mid-Norfolk museum will soon have you raising a glass or two
- Credit: Archant
A special exhibition of artwork inspired by beer and brewing is now on show at a mid-Norfolk museum.
The temporary exhibition, Beer and Brewing: Norfolk's Rural Pubs, is being displayed at Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse, near Dereham, until Sunday October 28.
The Collaborate exhibition includes work by local artists and community groups and visitors will be able to see new paintings, sculpture and textiles artworks.
Collaborate is a sustainable of partnership working for the museum and is a way for it to share its resources and work on collaborative projects. Groups and individuals are invited to explore a different theme each year and next year's theme is Once Upon a Time.
For more information about getting involved in Collaborate ring 01362 860563 or visit www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/gressenhall.
You may also want to watch:
Entry into the exhibition is included within admission or is free for Norfolk Museums pass holders.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 8 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end