Latest exhibition at a mid-Norfolk museum will soon have you raising a glass or two
- Credit: Archant
A special exhibition of artwork inspired by beer and brewing is now on show at a mid-Norfolk museum.
The temporary exhibition, Beer and Brewing: Norfolk's Rural Pubs, is being displayed at Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse, near Dereham, until Sunday October 28.
The Collaborate exhibition includes work by local artists and community groups and visitors will be able to see new paintings, sculpture and textiles artworks.
Collaborate is a sustainable of partnership working for the museum and is a way for it to share its resources and work on collaborative projects. Groups and individuals are invited to explore a different theme each year and next year's theme is Once Upon a Time.
For more information about getting involved in Collaborate ring 01362 860563 or visit www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/gressenhall.
Entry into the exhibition is included within admission or is free for Norfolk Museums pass holders.
- 1 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 2 Former military man elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 3 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Magpies moved to Midlands league for 2022/23 season
- 5 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 6 Organisers hail success of first ever Dereham Day
- 7 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 10 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry