BIg chef little chef at village hall
Children from Swanton Morley Under 5s Group invited members of the local community to attend their Big Chef Little Chef event at the village hall. Food preparation and cooking was overseen by chef Richard Bowery.
Children from Swanton Morley under-fives group invited members of the local community to attend their Big Chef Little Chef event at the village hall.
Food preparation and cooking was overseen by chef Richard Bowery. The children made pizzas, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cakes and decorated biscuits for members of the Friendship Club, WI and parish council.
The group's chairman, Roger Atterwill, said: "This has been a lot of fun for everyone involved and we will do more events in the near future for our community.
"The children had a great time and all the adults went away well fed with some taking doggy bags for later."
You may also want to watch:
For information about the group, call the group's supervisor, Lisa Syer, weekday mornings, on 01362 637166.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 3 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Artist’s tribute to ‘courageous’ cancer charity founder
- 10 Revealed: 13 new large vaccination sites to open in Norfolk and Waveney