BIg chef little chef at village hall
Children from Swanton Morley Under 5s Group invited members of the local community to attend their Big Chef Little Chef event at the village hall. Food preparation and cooking was overseen by chef Richard Bowery.
Children from Swanton Morley under-fives group invited members of the local community to attend their Big Chef Little Chef event at the village hall.
Food preparation and cooking was overseen by chef Richard Bowery. The children made pizzas, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cakes and decorated biscuits for members of the Friendship Club, WI and parish council.
The group's chairman, Roger Atterwill, said: "This has been a lot of fun for everyone involved and we will do more events in the near future for our community.
"The children had a great time and all the adults went away well fed with some taking doggy bags for later."
You may also want to watch:
For information about the group, call the group's supervisor, Lisa Syer, weekday mornings, on 01362 637166.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47