‘Last night of the proms’ inspired event to mark special open day celebration
- Credit: Ian Burt
A 'last night of the proms' inspired event is being held as part of an open day celebration.
Bilney Hall residential home in East Bilney, near Dereham, is inviting friends, family and neighbours to join in with the special event for National Care Home Open Day.
Coinciding with the Queen's birthday, staff and residents plan to celebrate with music, entertainment, and refreshments.
Last year the care home celebrated its 150th anniversary with the opening of a special new garden.
National Care Home Open Day is one of the biggest events on the care home sector's calendar and encourages care homes across the UK to open their doors and connect with the wider local community to develop stronger, lasting relations across the generations.
The event takes place next weekend on Saturday April 21 from 11am to 1pm and everyone is welcome to visit.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the home or the event ring 01362 860246 or visit the website at www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Two new dates announced after Flying Scotsman's Norfolk visit sells out
- 10 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk