‘Last night of the proms’ inspired event to mark special open day celebration
- Credit: Ian Burt
A 'last night of the proms' inspired event is being held as part of an open day celebration.
Bilney Hall residential home in East Bilney, near Dereham, is inviting friends, family and neighbours to join in with the special event for National Care Home Open Day.
Coinciding with the Queen's birthday, staff and residents plan to celebrate with music, entertainment, and refreshments.
Last year the care home celebrated its 150th anniversary with the opening of a special new garden.
National Care Home Open Day is one of the biggest events on the care home sector's calendar and encourages care homes across the UK to open their doors and connect with the wider local community to develop stronger, lasting relations across the generations.
The event takes place next weekend on Saturday April 21 from 11am to 1pm and everyone is welcome to visit.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the home or the event ring 01362 860246 or visit the website at www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
- 1 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 4 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 5 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 8 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 9 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 10 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'