‘Last night of the proms’ inspired event to mark special open day celebration
- Credit: Ian Burt
A 'last night of the proms' inspired event is being held as part of an open day celebration.
Bilney Hall residential home in East Bilney, near Dereham, is inviting friends, family and neighbours to join in with the special event for National Care Home Open Day.
Coinciding with the Queen's birthday, staff and residents plan to celebrate with music, entertainment, and refreshments.
Last year the care home celebrated its 150th anniversary with the opening of a special new garden.
National Care Home Open Day is one of the biggest events on the care home sector's calendar and encourages care homes across the UK to open their doors and connect with the wider local community to develop stronger, lasting relations across the generations.
The event takes place next weekend on Saturday April 21 from 11am to 1pm and everyone is welcome to visit.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the home or the event ring 01362 860246 or visit the website at www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 5 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 8 Resurfacing work begins on A1067 carriageway
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Dereham soccer academy win national championship