Bookings pour in for Norfolk hotel after it features on national TV
- Credit: Archant
Feedback from a TV show has already paid dividends for a couple who run a hotel in north Norfolk.
Hannah Springham, 37, and husband Andrew Jones, 38, took over The Dial House in Reepham in May 2018.
And they were filmed for Channel Four's documentary series, the Great Hotel Escape experiencing the highs and lows of running their first hotel.
They feature in the first three episodes of the series with the first one airing yesterday, and the next two, at 4pm today and tomorrow.
Ms Springham said: "It was quite weird watching the first episode, as we had not seen it before. But I'm really pleased with it. It's great for Norfolk and Reepham. The Dial House and the food look fabulous on the show.
You may also want to watch:
"We've had lots of feedback overnight, and we've already had people wanting to stay at the hotel the week after Christmas, following the show. It's a dream really. We need to be on the map."
The couple were filmed during their first year of set-up and survival for the 20-part series that follows hoteliers and Gogglebox stars Steph and Dom Parker.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 8 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
As part of the show, the Gogglebox stars meet families who have left the rat race to run their own hotels in some of Britain's most beautiful locations.