Bookings pour in for Norfolk hotel after it features on national TV
- Credit: Archant
Feedback from a TV show has already paid dividends for a couple who run a hotel in north Norfolk.
Hannah Springham, 37, and husband Andrew Jones, 38, took over The Dial House in Reepham in May 2018.
And they were filmed for Channel Four's documentary series, the Great Hotel Escape experiencing the highs and lows of running their first hotel.
They feature in the first three episodes of the series with the first one airing yesterday, and the next two, at 4pm today and tomorrow.
Ms Springham said: "It was quite weird watching the first episode, as we had not seen it before. But I'm really pleased with it. It's great for Norfolk and Reepham. The Dial House and the food look fabulous on the show.
"We've had lots of feedback overnight, and we've already had people wanting to stay at the hotel the week after Christmas, following the show. It's a dream really. We need to be on the map."
The couple were filmed during their first year of set-up and survival for the 20-part series that follows hoteliers and Gogglebox stars Steph and Dom Parker.
- 1 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 2 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 3 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 4 Organisers hail success of first ever Dereham Day
- 5 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 6 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 7 7 food and drink themed trains you can ride in Norfolk this summer
- 8 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 9 Bradenham still searching for win after Downham & Stow defeat
- 10 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
As part of the show, the Gogglebox stars meet families who have left the rat race to run their own hotels in some of Britain's most beautiful locations.