Boy hit by vehicle in Wellington Road, in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
A boy was taken to hospital after being hit by a vehicle.
The child - believed to be primary school age - was hit on Wellington Road, in Dereham, on Wednesday, August 24.
An ambulance was called to the incident, outside Spice Fusion, at around 2.10pm.
The boy suffered minor injuries, consisting of cuts and scratches, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
One person who saw the crash said: 'A boy was hit by a car, but he's okay luckily.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 10 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist