Boy hit by vehicle in Wellington Road, in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
A boy was taken to hospital after being hit by a vehicle.
The child - believed to be primary school age - was hit on Wellington Road, in Dereham, on Wednesday, August 24.
An ambulance was called to the incident, outside Spice Fusion, at around 2.10pm.
The boy suffered minor injuries, consisting of cuts and scratches, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
One person who saw the crash said: 'A boy was hit by a car, but he's okay luckily.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 Covid responsible for half of all deaths in worst hit areas of Norfolk
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Dazzling display raises hundreds for hospital charity
- 6 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 7 Bollywood film shot in Norfolk to be released on Netflix
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads