Breckland training hub backing British speedway star Jason Doyle
- Credit: POULTEC TRAINING
A mid Norfolk training centre is the new sponsor of professional speedway rider Jason Doyle.
Poultec Traning, based on South Green Park, Mattishall, is backing the Australian born track star for the 2017 season.
As part of the sponsorship, Edward Bales, Poultec's managing director has donated a Life Fitness spin bike to help him train.
Mr Bales said: 'As a keen supporter of speedway for many years I am pleased to be sponsoring Jason for the 2017 season. Jason has progressed throughout his career, understanding the benefits of rider development. This gives the students on our own speedway training programme a perfect role model to aspire to.'
Over the past few months, the speedway rider has been training at Poultec's gym, Gymtec Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
He has been involved in the sport since 2005 and won his first Speedway Grand Prix in 2016 in Czech Republic in Prague.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000