Breckland training hub backing British speedway star Jason Doyle
- Credit: POULTEC TRAINING
A mid Norfolk training centre is the new sponsor of professional speedway rider Jason Doyle.
Poultec Traning, based on South Green Park, Mattishall, is backing the Australian born track star for the 2017 season.
As part of the sponsorship, Edward Bales, Poultec's managing director has donated a Life Fitness spin bike to help him train.
Mr Bales said: 'As a keen supporter of speedway for many years I am pleased to be sponsoring Jason for the 2017 season. Jason has progressed throughout his career, understanding the benefits of rider development. This gives the students on our own speedway training programme a perfect role model to aspire to.'
Over the past few months, the speedway rider has been training at Poultec's gym, Gymtec Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
He has been involved in the sport since 2005 and won his first Speedway Grand Prix in 2016 in Czech Republic in Prague.
- 1 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 2 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 3 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 4 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 5 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 9 Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- 10 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique