Norfolk removals firm announces closure after 30 years in business
- Credit: � ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2003.
A removals firm which has been based in Norfolk for 30 years has announced it has stopped trading with immediate effect.
A removals firm which has been based in Norfolk for 30 years has announced it has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Britannia Neaves Removals, based in Shipdham, yesterday confirmed that it has ended its operations.
The company has advised customers who have pre-paid for removals to ask for their money back.
They have also reassured all customers with items in storage that their belongings are safe.
The closure leaves 20 employees out of work, however the majority have already found employment.
Lee Green of Larking Gowen, which is handling the insolvency case, said: 'There is no money to keep the firm trading.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after being punched and kicked in Dereham assault
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Class A and B drug dealer jailed for more than two years
- 4 'Threat to democracy' - Opposition fears council's constitution change
- 5 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 6 Baby murder trial jury told birth referred to safeguarding team
- 7 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 10 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
'We are currently working to try and contact anyone who would be prepared to take over, but unfortunately insufficient funds have resulted in staff redundancy.'
For further information and advice about how to gain a refund or take your possessions out of storage, contact Britannia Neaves on 01362 820020.