Norfolk removals firm announces closure after 30 years in business
- Credit: � ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2003.
A removals firm which has been based in Norfolk for 30 years has announced it has stopped trading with immediate effect.
A removals firm which has been based in Norfolk for 30 years has announced it has ceased trading with immediate effect.
Britannia Neaves Removals, based in Shipdham, yesterday confirmed that it has ended its operations.
The company has advised customers who have pre-paid for removals to ask for their money back.
They have also reassured all customers with items in storage that their belongings are safe.
You may also want to watch:
The closure leaves 20 employees out of work, however the majority have already found employment.
Lee Green of Larking Gowen, which is handling the insolvency case, said: 'There is no money to keep the firm trading.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
'We are currently working to try and contact anyone who would be prepared to take over, but unfortunately insufficient funds have resulted in staff redundancy.'
For further information and advice about how to gain a refund or take your possessions out of storage, contact Britannia Neaves on 01362 820020.