Heavy bronze statue stolen from garden
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A bronze statue weighing as much as an adult person has been stolen from a garden in mid-Norfolk.
The item was taken from the grounds of a property in Colton, between Dereham and Wymondham, sometime between Friday October 12 and Monday October 15.
The bronze statue was stolen from a house in The Street and weights 100 kilos (around 15st 7lbs). It is 3ft in height, just shy off being one metre tall.
Norfolk police are now appealing for information.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone who has been offered the statue for sale should contact PC Natasha Indans at Wymondham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit the website www.crimestoppers-uk.org to give information.
- 1 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 5 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 6 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 7 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 8 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 9 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 10 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences