Mexican-themed pub that served 'deep fried tortillas' up for sale
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk pub that operated a successful restaurant serving banana chimichangas and fried tortilla wedges is up for sale.
The Mustard Pot, Dereham Road, Whinburgh, is for sale freehold for £295,000.
The pub once operated the successful 'Fat Philly's' restaurant and 'Jero's Steak House' serving steaks, grills and Mexican dishes and desserts.
But it's now closed and for sale with vacant possession.
It offers a ground floor with the bar, dining area for around 50 covers, kitchen, office, cellar and cloakrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs is self-contained private living accommodation which includes a kitchen, shower-room and five other rooms which could provide three-four bedrooms and a living room. Subject to planning permission, the rooms could be let, states agents Roche.
Outside is a car park.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town
Agents Roche state: "The property is a detached two-storey public house building of traditional brick and tile construction with painted rendered elevations."
This newspaper contacted the Mustard Pot for comment.