Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- Credit: Terri Harris
A Foulsham hairdresser is in the running for a prestigious national award.
Terri Harris is through to the final of the Wella Professionals TrendVision Award for 2021.
She came out on top in her semi-final in the 'Colour Specialist' category, and is set to battle it out for the nationwide crown.
Ms Harris has been in the industry for 17 years and runs Bloomin' Hair Salon in Taverham with mother, Annette Warnes, who lives in Dereham.
Her passion has always been colouring and, in the last few years, she took her master colour expert degree with Wella Professionals.
Having posted much of her work on her social media platforms, Ms Harris' work has even been picked up and reposted within the Wella community across the globe.
You may also want to watch:
The TrendVision grand final will take place at London's iconic Roundhouse on October 11, when hairdressers will be judged by some of the industry's biggest names.
A celebrity host will present the evening’s celebrations, during which Ms Harris hopes to be crowned winner.
- 1 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 2 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 3 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 4 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 5 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 6 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Special needs children miss school as parents face 'shambolic' transport
- 9 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 10 The ones to watch at this year's Norfolk Open Studios