Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- Credit: Terri Harris
A Foulsham hairdresser is in the running for a prestigious national award.
Terri Harris is through to the final of the Wella Professionals TrendVision Award for 2021.
She came out on top in her semi-final in the 'Colour Specialist' category, and is set to battle it out for the nationwide crown.
Ms Harris has been in the industry for 17 years and runs Bloomin' Hair Salon in Taverham with mother, Annette Warnes, who lives in Dereham.
Her passion has always been colouring and, in the last few years, she took her master colour expert degree with Wella Professionals.
Having posted much of her work on her social media platforms, Ms Harris' work has even been picked up and reposted within the Wella community across the globe.
The TrendVision grand final will take place at London's iconic Roundhouse on October 11, when hairdressers will be judged by some of the industry's biggest names.
A celebrity host will present the evening’s celebrations, during which Ms Harris hopes to be crowned winner.
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 5 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 6 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 7 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 8 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?