Dinosaur park reveals new 'access all areas' pass
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk-based dinosaur park is releasing a new "Freedom Pass" for lovers of prehistoric creatures.
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure is releasing a new pass in 2021 giving people the chance to have ultimate access to the park all year long.
Available from January 1, the new Freedom Pass allows fans to roam free at the 85-acre park in Lenwade, with unlimited entry during any day the park is open.
Company director, Adam Goymour said: “We know how much our visitors love their passes and the value they get from them, so for 2021 we want to offer our most generous option yet.
“Our park team work really hard to ensure there’s plenty of variation and new things to experience each time you come to Roarr!
You may also want to watch:
"We can’t wait to welcome Freedom Pass holders throughout 2021.”
The Freedom Pass costs £65 per person for anyone 90cm and over and £32.50 per person for disabled adults, children or carers.
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 6 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 10 Landlords invited to webinar to keep up with changing rules