Wetherspoon to reopen beer gardens and patios
- Credit: Archant
Chain JD Wetherspoon, with venues across Norfolk, has announced it will reopen outside spaces at 394 of its pubs from April 12.
It is not known yet which pubs will be reopening.
The pubs will be open from 9am to 9pm from Sunday to Thursday and 9am to 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays, although some will have restrictions on closing times.
They will offer a slightly reduced menu, with food available from 9am to 8pm seven days a week.
Customers will be able to order and pay through the Wetherspoon app, and staff will be able to take orders and payment at the table.
You may also want to watch:
The pubs will not be operating a booking system.
Customers will be able to enter the pubs to gain access to the outside areas and use toilets, while test and trace will be in operation and hand sanitisers available.
- 1 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 BGT star leaves children in 'fits of laughter' with school performance
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 'We've got a serious fire in our belly' - Dereham band's post-Covid tour
- 7 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 8 'It's lovely seeing people back'- Smiles as zoo reopens for families
- 9 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
- 10 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
Wetherspoon chief executive John Hutson said: "We are looking forward to welcoming our customers and staff back to our pubs."
Wetherspoon has 875 pubs in the UK, including 750 in England.