Calling all ladies for a fun night for charity
- Credit: Allison Hipkin
A Ladies Night is being held in aid of charity on Friday, March 17 in Fakenham.
The event is being organised by Allison Hipkin and Claire Warnes to raise money for Genetic Disorders UK, after Allison's daughter Evie, now aged two, was diagnosed with a rare genetic condition. The charity aims to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by genetic disorders.
Tickets cost £25 and include entertainment from a top drag queen and a a male strip act.
Hot food will be supplied by Pizza Time and there will be a fun photo booth with props. A raffle on the night includes prizes for hair and beauty treatments, meals out, afternoon teas and many more.
It will be held at the Green Park Rural Centre in Wicken Green, near Fakenham, and doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start. Ends at midnight.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets contact Allison on 07818 802582 or Claire on 07818 802616.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages