Can you help research into history of East Bilney Hall?
- Credit: Ian Burt
Residents and staff at Bilney Hall residential home near Dereham are taking a step back in time to try to piece together the home's 150-year history.
The team is calling on people, including any historians, to get in contact for the project to delve into the home's past.
Jenny Daynes, manager at Bilney Hall, said: 'We decided to create a history board that the residents and visitors can see, so everyone can learn more about the home, its history, who has lived here and anecdotes of its past.
'We understand from local records that East Bilney Hall was erected in 1867 by WT Collison, who appears to have been the owner of land around Norfolk.
'We want to fill in a timeline from 1867 to today and really paint a picture of our grand home's history.'
You may also want to watch:
Contact activities coordinator Angie Farmer at the home, which is part of the Healthcare Homes Group, on 01362 860246.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 8 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens