'Lots of bargains' - Charity shop's sale and re-fit
- Credit: Paul Williams/Cancer Research UK
A Dereham charity shop will host a half-price sale later this month, ahead of a planned refresh for the store.
Cancer Research UK’s Dereham shop will make all clothing, shoes and accessories half-price from August 18-20.
“There will be lots of bargains to be had,” said manager Elaine Jones.
“We’re then closed for our re-fit until 9am on Tuesday August 31, when we are reopening with a refreshed new look, with masses of new stock, donated by our generous donors.”
New donations are still being accepted before and after the re-fit, with “almost anything” welcome, although furniture, electricals, VHS videos and old cassette tapes can't be accepted.
You may also want to watch:
Donations brought by car can be taken to the goods-in entrance at the rear.
Mrs Jones added: “My volunteers have been fantastic throughout this strangest of 18 months and have been a great support to me.”
- 1 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 2 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 3 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 4 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 5 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 6 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 7 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 8 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages
“If anybody fancies giving volunteering a go, and joining our fun-filled gang, they can pop in and get an application form from the shop.”