Chairman sought for rural champions
The Dereham-based Norfolk Rural Community Council is seeking a new chairman of trusteesThe role is to lead the trustees and drive forward the vision of the organisation.
The Dereham-based Norfolk Rural Community Council is seeking a new chairman of trustees
The role is to lead the trustees and drive forward the vision of the organisation.
The time commitment is about six hours a week and remuneration is expenses only.
Anyone interested should ring 01362 698 216 for an application pack with more details or arrange an informal chat with chief executive Jon Clemo.
Application forms can also be downloaded from www.norfolkrcc.org.uk.
- 1 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 2 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 3 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 4 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 5 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 6 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 7 7 food and drink themed trains you can ride in Norfolk this summer
- 8 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 9 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 10 Bradenham still searching for win after Downham & Stow defeat