Artist ‘Justso’ to hold exhibition in support of charity Dereham Cancer Care
- Credit: Archant
An art exhibition and sale is being held in support of a Dereham cancer charity later this month.
Norfolk artist 'Justso' James Ridington, is hosting an exhibition and sale of limited edition prints in support of Dereham Cancer Care.
Mr Ridington's work focuses on wildlife, animal, and portraits, as well as all round 'what catches the eye'.
He is also a member and exhibitor of the Natural World Art Society, based at Banham Zoo Art Gallery, near Attleborough.
The exhibition will run for eight days from Saturday, March 10, to Saturday, March 17, and will be held at The Moving On Project Centre at Baldings Yard, off George's Road.
You may also want to watch:
The opening times will be 11am to 4pm each day and entry and parking is free.
For more information about Dereham Cancer Care visit the website www.dereham-cancercare.co.uk. For more information about the artist or commissions ring 01362 693794.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 4 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'