Christians gather for Easter Sunday service in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
About 40 Christians gathered on Dereham's Neatherd Moor for the Easter Sunday dawn service.
The Rev Dave Ward, associate minister at the town's Baptist Church, led the 6.30am service which celebrated Jesus' resurrection.
There were Easter hymns, prayers and a passage from Matthew's gospel telling the story of when Jesus met his disciples after rising from the dead.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 2 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 3 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 8 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 9 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens