Christians gather for Easter Sunday service in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
About 40 Christians gathered on Dereham's Neatherd Moor for the Easter Sunday dawn service.
The Rev Dave Ward, associate minister at the town's Baptist Church, led the 6.30am service which celebrated Jesus' resurrection.
There were Easter hymns, prayers and a passage from Matthew's gospel telling the story of when Jesus met his disciples after rising from the dead.
- 1 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 2 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 3 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 4 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 5 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 6 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 7 Drug dealing mother-of-five had ‘cocaine stuffed in bra’
- 8 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 9 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 10 7 food and drink themed trains you can ride in Norfolk this summer