Christians gather for Easter Sunday service in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
About 40 Christians gathered on Dereham's Neatherd Moor for the Easter Sunday dawn service.
The Rev Dave Ward, associate minister at the town's Baptist Church, led the 6.30am service which celebrated Jesus' resurrection.
There were Easter hymns, prayers and a passage from Matthew's gospel telling the story of when Jesus met his disciples after rising from the dead.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 4 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
- 5 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 8 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 9 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town