Earwax removal clinic to open in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
An earwax removal clinic is being launched in Dereham to help thousands of people in Norfolk.
Family run company, the Hearing Care Centre, which already runs a clinic at Orchard Surgery in the town, is expanding its services by organising a regular clinic dedicated to the removal of earwax.
Lead clinical ear care practitioner Melvyn Howe said: 'There is a real demand for a private earwax removal service in this area.
'Our specialist team - all certified healthcare professionals, allow sufficient time with each patient to remove wax in a safe and gentle way. They also provide a video image of the ear canal before and after the treatment.'
It is estimated that in the UK 3.5pc of the population each year have problems with earwax sufficient to need intervention - which equates to more than 4,800 people in Breckland.
You may also want to watch:
This new clinic at Orchard Surgery will be offering microsuction and ear irrigation appointments monthly from April 18. For more information call 0800 096 2637 or visit www.hearingcarecentre.co.uk/derehamopening.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 8 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting