Students join together for psychology conference
- Credit: Archant
Students at a mid-Norfolk sixth form welcomed other schools from around the county at a special conference to help further their understanding of psychology.
The psychology conference took place at Dereham Sixth Form College on March 14 for existing and visiting sixth form students studying the subject in the region.
Author and speaker, Jean-Marc Lawton, was invited to talk.
He also wrote key texts for A level psychology and is a teacher of psychology.
Students from Springwood, in King's Lynn, Inspiration Trust, in Thetford, Lowestoft Sixth Form College, Open Academy, in Norwich, Taverham School and Fakenham Academy attended.
You may also want to watch:
In total there were about 125 students from across Norfolk and Suffolk who attended.
The conference was designed to help students prepare their knowledge and skills for upcoming exams in June.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 8 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
A spokesperson for Dereham Sixth Form College said: 'We are planning to do more of these and host them again.'