14-tonne digger stolen from farm
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A digger has been stolen from a farm in Litcham.
The suspect broke a large padlock to break into the farm before stealing a 14-tonne CAT loading shovel.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, August 28, and 6.30am on Tuesday, August 31.
Police are now appealing for anyone with information about the theft of the plant machinery to come forward.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact PC Daniel Wales at Dereham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63671/21.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 4 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47