Two men in 20s arrested after raid unearths Class A drugs and cash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Class A drugs were seized and two people arrested at a Toftwood home last week following a raid.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said they raided an address in Lisbon Road, Dereham, at approximately 5pm on Friday, January 29.
“Officers seized a quantity of Class A and B drugs, a quantity of cash, mobile phones and drugs paraphernalia.
“Two people were arrested – a man, aged in his 20s and from the Diss area, and a man, aged in his 20s from the North Walsham area.
“They were both arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A and Class B drugs, cultivation of cannabis and criminal damage.
“Both men have since been released on police bail pending further enquires until February 17.”
- 1 Teenager's attempt to take corner at 101mph caused death of keen cricketer
- 2 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 3 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 4 People urged to get Covid test twice a week
- 5 Mum describes how 'amazing' army of medics saved her new baby
- 6 Wetherspoon to reopen beer gardens and patios
- 7 'Not in a religious village!' - Residents' shock at drug squad swoop
- 8 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 9 Young people 'nervous' about heading back to school
- 10 Call for more Norfolk roads to be covered by pay and display charges