Energy company helps police in drugs arrest
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
An energy company worker helped police seize drugs, resulting in an arrest.
The company, which has not been named, visited the address in Fakenham on February 10 serving a warrant linked to the payment of electricity when they became suspicious that drugs there.
They alerted Norfolk police who arrested a man in his 40s in relation to cannabis production.
Following a search, they seized eight cannabis plants at the address.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis while being questioned at a King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre.
He has been released under investigation and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Fish and chip shop to reopen after months of "moral" closure
- 2 Dog groomer's concerns as lockdown sees spike in training online
- 3 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 4 Two people caught driving in dark without lights in police crackdown
- 5 Norfolk discount store to take over former Poundstretcher building
- 6 Vandals throw wood stain over bowls club green
- 7 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 8 Town council considers "further action" over 100-home development
- 9 More than 40pc of people in Norfolk have now had their first Covid jab
- 10 SURVEY: Can Dereham cope with more housing?