Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- Credit: Google Maps
A man in his 30s has been taken to hospital after being "seriously assaulted" by a group of men.
He was walking along the A47 underpass at South Green in Dereham just after 12am, when he was approached by up to three men who punched and kicked him.
The attackers then fled the scene and turned into South Green Gardens, while the victim suffered a broken jaw bone and requires surgery.
Suspects have been described as white, aged between 18 and 25-years-old and all wearing black.
One of the men is believed to have black hair and another of the men is thought to have blond hair.
You may also want to watch:
Police have asked anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or has any CCTV of the area at around the time of the incident, to contact DC Chrissy Copeman at Swaffham Police Station on 101 quoting reference number 36/39154/21.
- 1 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 2 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 3 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 4 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 5 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 6 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique
- 9 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 10 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes