Uninsured moped rider caught three time over drink-drive limit
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Police have arrested a drink-driving moped rider who was found to be more than three times the legal limit at the roadside.
Officers from Breckland Police made the arrest on Wednesday night in Dereham.
They also found the man was riding his moped without insurance.
The rider completed a roadside breathalyser test, where police discovered he had 112mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath.
The legal limit is 35mcg.
You may also want to watch:
On the same shift, those officers also stopped a Ford Focus which was also being driven without insurance.
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 4 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown