Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- Credit: GOOGLE STREETVIEW
The front door of a house was deliberately set fire to in a north Norfolk village.
The arson attack happened in High Street, Cawston, between Aylsham and Reepham, at 5.15am on Monday, November 30.
The front door of a property was set on fire but was put out before the arrival of firefighters.
Appliances from Reepham, Aylsham, and Sprowston attended.
The door was fire damaged but no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are treating it as arson and any witnesses or anybody with information about the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 6 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 10 Landlords invited to webinar to keep up with changing rules