Dashcam footage shows caravan almost lose control on A47
- Credit: Archant
This dashcam footage captures the moment a caravan driver comes close to losing control of their vehicle and veering off a busy Norfolk road.
The footage, shot by reader Mark Dyson, was taken on the A47 between the Thickthorn roundabout and the Trowse turn off.
It sees a driver have a major scare as their caravan begins fishtailing wildly as they attempt to overtake a truck on the stretch of dual carriageway.
The driver of the truck is forced to slam on the brakes to give the caravan room to steady itself in the inside lane.
Thankfully for the driver, they regain control of the caravan in the nick of time.
The clip was sent in by Mr Dyson after our appeal for footage.
You may also want to watch:
If you have captured any unusual, interesting or dangerous incidents on dashcam, let us know by emailing Andrew Fitchett on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send clips via wetransfer.
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47