David Gray to play Thetford Forest
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced today.
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced this week.
The singer has had three UK number one albums and twice winner of the prestigious Ivor Novello Award - in 2001 for his breakthrough single Babylon and again in 2003 for the single The Other Side.
He will be performing at the High Lodge Centre on Friday, July 10.
Gray has also won a GQ Award for Best Solo Artist (2002), a Q Award for Best Single (2001) and nominated twice for Best Male (2001/2003) at the Brit Awards, alongside a Grammy Nomination for Best New Artist (2002). David will be releasing a new studio album later this year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at �31.50 (subject to booking fee), are available from 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.
- 1 Covid responsible for half of all deaths in worst hit areas of Norfolk
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Dazzling display raises hundreds for hospital charity
- 5 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 6 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 7 Warning of delays ahead of abnormal load escort
- 8 Children's home plans includes emergency housing in converted barn
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch