David Gray to play Thetford Forest
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced today.
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced this week.
The singer has had three UK number one albums and twice winner of the prestigious Ivor Novello Award - in 2001 for his breakthrough single Babylon and again in 2003 for the single The Other Side.
He will be performing at the High Lodge Centre on Friday, July 10.
Gray has also won a GQ Award for Best Solo Artist (2002), a Q Award for Best Single (2001) and nominated twice for Best Male (2001/2003) at the Brit Awards, alongside a Grammy Nomination for Best New Artist (2002). David will be releasing a new studio album later this year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at �31.50 (subject to booking fee), are available from 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk