David Gray to play Thetford Forest
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced today.
ONE of the most influential and successful British singer-songwriters of the past decade, David Gray, is to play Thetford Forest this summer, it was announced this week.
The singer has had three UK number one albums and twice winner of the prestigious Ivor Novello Award - in 2001 for his breakthrough single Babylon and again in 2003 for the single The Other Side.
He will be performing at the High Lodge Centre on Friday, July 10.
Gray has also won a GQ Award for Best Solo Artist (2002), a Q Award for Best Single (2001) and nominated twice for Best Male (2001/2003) at the Brit Awards, alongside a Grammy Nomination for Best New Artist (2002). David will be releasing a new studio album later this year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at �31.50 (subject to booking fee), are available from 9am on Friday from the Forestry Commission box office on 01842 814612 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music or over the counter from the venue.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town