Brave Denver to join boxing star Billy Joe Saunders for ring walk at Manchester Arena fight
- Credit: Archant
A Mattishall four-year-old whose inspirational battle with a rare cancer has seen his community rally round to raise thousands will be the special guest of a champion boxer at his next fight.
Little Denver Clinton was diagnosed with the disease in May but is now no longer responding to treatment.
His story has prompted Norwich City players, sporting stars and hundreds of Dereham residents to raise money for the tot to live his dreams in the time he has left.
And now brave Denver will join middleweight champion boxer Billy Joe Saunders at his next fight in Manchester.
Railway Tavern landlord, Paul Sandford, posted on the Denver's Journey Facebook page: 'Billy Joe Saunders has asked Denver to do his ring walk with him at his fight next Saturday at Manchester Arena.
'Denver and his family will be flown by private jet from Norwich and will be special guests at the fight.
You may also want to watch:
'Another great experience for our super hero.'
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson