Flower club to blossom at open evening
- Credit: Ian Burt
A flower club will be in full bloom at its open evening event in mid-Norfolk.
The Dereham and District Flower Club will be displaying and demonstrating at the market town's Memorial Hall, on Norwich Street.
Members of the committee, including chairman Corrine Steward and president Jacquie Aldous, will arrive ahead of the event to set up.
The flower demonstrations will begin at 7.30pm with Emily Broomhead, a national level NAFAS demonstrator, and will cover the theme A Floral Odyssey.
The demonstrations will be followed by a grand raffle where all the exhibits become the prizes.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place on Thursday April 25 from 6.45pm and tickets can be purchased by calling 01362 692711 or on the door.
Dereham and District Flower Club has been running for more than 40 years and meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at Toftwood Village Hall.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 9 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 10 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory