Church creates festive wreath trail in town
- Credit: Abigail Nicholson
Can you find all 32?
Dereham Baptist Church has created a festive wreath trail through the town to try and spread some Christmas cheer.
Lyn Milns, 72, a volunteer from the church came up with the idea of getting businesses and schools to create wreaths to be put in shop windows to create a trail.
Last year the church hosted its first Christmas wreath festival, which was a "huge success" according to Mrs Milns.
"The idea to put wreaths in the windows of businesses came after the awful year the businesses in the town have had," She said.
You may also want to watch:
"We thought it would be a great way to spread some Christmas cheer while also helping out some local businesses by encouraging people to look in their windows and see what they have on offer."
People are able to pick up a wreath trail sheet from the YMCA shop in the town or download it on the Dereham Baptist Church website.
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 6 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 9 Landlords invited to webinar to keep up with changing rules
- 10 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater